GlycerGrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlycerGrow

Today i ordered some GlycerGrow from bb.com. So i am wondering, starting out, how should i dose it. And What should i put it in? I hear about just throwing it in Yogurt or putting a scoop in your mouth but what do you do when you are taking it during your workout?

Also, what are the first signs that GG is working?

JDUB

I think everyone has their own preference as to how they take it. I can tell ya how I use GG.

I use the 2 scoops directly into the mouth method and chase it with my preworkout drink (2 scoops PW + ALCAR). This works fine for me but some people complain of the salty taste . . . never really bothered me that much. Then again I add bulk ALCAR to my preworkout drink so I'm weird.

During I just add the 2 scoops GG to my during workout drink (1-2 scoops PW + 2 scoops xtend). I just have to be sure to swirl the contents of my water bottle each time before I take a sip to resuspend the GG.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I mix 3 scoops with xtend/wpi and drink pre/during/post and either mix 1 scoop in my post workout shake or put a scoop in my mouth and chase it with the remainder of my xtend/wpi. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks and have had great results doing it this way.

Comment

THanks!

JDUB

Comment

Working...
        X