+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: White BLOOD 2 : BEYOND NITRIC OXIDE..... LABEL and FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold 8180 View Post
    I like it! Take a great product and make it even better!!
    absolutely, we are always improving our products to keep up with the newest science
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Is this just as good to take as white flood. I cannot do stimulants. They just don't set well with me for some reason. They always seem to make me feel all weird and just plain not good. Can I take white blood 2 just the same and get awesome results without white flood? Only because I tend not to take pre-workouts thats all. They have always made me feel like crap and sick.

The White Blood 2 is the best way to go if you are looking to avoid stimulants. You will still get all the major benefits of a pre workout and then some, just minus the stims. White Blood 2 is a great choice!!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Thank you so much. I will def get me some now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stewy101 View Post
    Is this just as good to take as white flood. I cannot do stimulants. They just don't set well with me for some reason. They always seem to make me feel all weird and just plain not good. Can I take white blood 2 just the same and get awesome results without white flood? Only because I tend not to take pre-workouts thats all. They have always made me feel like crap and sick.
    Even White FLOOD ?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my own opinion and DOES NOT represent the official opinion of CONTROLLED LABS. It does not constitute medical advice and is not intended to treat or cure any disease.

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Even White FLOOD ?
    I have never taken White Flood before. I have never even heard of Controlled Labs or any of there supps before. I only came acroos them from a thread on another forum and decided to check them out and so far I am extremly empressed. I have taking other pre-workouts just to see what all the buzz was about and they all made me sick. I tend to not do pre-workouts because of that and the fact that I have never had a problem with going to the gym and and getting an awesome workout in with plenty of energy and focus with out a pre-workout. I would love to try the White Blood just to see what it has to offer with out the stimulints. I just got done joing up the other day and will receive my free samples in the mail in a couple of weeks also. And i have just purchased my first tub of Green MAGnitude as I just went off of Creapure 3 weeks ago because of the weight gain and bloating. I only want the strength and endurance from a creatine not a lot of unwanted weight gain. Anyway when i get my free sample of White Flood i will give it a try and if it does not suit me i will try out the White Blood 2. Would love a sample of that too if all possible lol
    Last edited by stewy101; 02-18-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stewy101 View Post
    I have never taken White Flood before. I have never even heard of Controlled Labs or any of there supps before. I only came acroos them from a thread on another forum and decided to check them out and so far I am extremly empressed. I have taking other pre-workouts just to see what all the buzz was about and they all made me sick. I tend to not do pre-workouts because of that and the fact that I have never had a problem with going to the gym and and getting an awesome workout in with plenty of energy and focus with out a pre-workout. I would love to try the White Blood just to see what it has to offer with out the stimulints. I just got done joing up the other day and will receive my free samples in the mail in a couple of weeks also. And i have just purchased my first tub of Green MAGnitude as I just went off of Creapure 3 weeks ago because of the weight gain and bloating. I only want the strength and endurance from a creatine not a lot of unwanted weight gain. Anyway when i get my free sample of White Flood i will give it a try and if it does not suit me i will try out the White Blood 2. Would love a sample of that too if all possible lol
    Yeah, let us know how the white flood sample works out for you. Which forum did you find out about Cl on?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

I've looked all over, but basically I'm wanting to know the difference between the two formulas. What's been taken out and what's been added/replaced.
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanrrc View Post
    I've looked all over, but basically I'm wanting to know the difference between the two formulas. What's been taken out and what's been added/replaced.

Everything pretty much.

Almost 100% different formulas.

i'm wondering why does it say "This product contains chemicals known to the stae of CA to cause cancer........???? should i be worry ?

That is on all our labels now. Most supplement companies include it because of prop 65 from california. California has the strictest testing in the USA and since we sell products there, its required.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information