• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ice Cold 8180 View Post
    Back in the saddle! I like it!!
    Thanks!! It felt good!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I tore my hands yesterday so tried to do things that wouldn't hurt it too much.

Snatch Balance - doubles
      35 - didn't drop under the first one

Bent over rows 3x5 @35

Back squats 4x7 @70 - last set was rough on the last 2 reps

Abs 3x10

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Thanks!! It felt good!
        Always does!
        sigpicDarren Conroy
        Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
        ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
        dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

• Friday

High hang snatches

Clean Pulls on boards (double-floor/inch of floor)

Back squats 5x5@75

Saturday:
          Backs squats 6x3@80kg

Push Press 5x3@37.5

Then went over to Catalyst for the Last Chance Qualifier. Total awesomeness.

Here's Donny blog too if you need some motivation:

http://donnyshankle.blogspot.com/201....html?spref=fb

Comment

• Training started bad but got better. Glenn helped me with my snatch. From the knees (position 2) snatch high pull, (from knees) snatch. Started with the 10kg bar and worked my way up to 45. Almost dropped it on my head with 45 I was so tired. I hit my hip with the bar high, so Glenn had me adjust my grip and that helped.

Back squats 3x9@65kg..much easier than last week.

Comment

• Had a good meet. Maybe because I wasn't expecting to do well since I was injured and didn't train well at all a few days before.

Snatch:
              35 - Good
              40 - Missed behind
              40 - Good

Clean & Jerk
              51 - Good
              56 - Good (manage to get it even though my stance was a bit narrow and I didn't recover well)
              60 - Miss (if I had just gotten a bit lower and bent that back leg)

New PR Total: 96

I'm happy with it. Would have been better if I had made that 60. Felt like I held it forever, I wanted to lock it out so badly.

Overall, very pleased. Have Monday off so I will train with them. Going to try to do a double day.

Comment

• Coach Pendlay! What an amazing man.

Comment

• Great pic!
                  sigpicDarren Conroy
                  dconroy6@gmail.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

• Back in the gym. I had gone Monday and Tuesday but had really crapping lifting. Turns out my neck and back were out of alignment again. That always effects my lifting. I also tweaked my elbow on Tuesday so I wanted to rest it. Went in yesterday.

Coach had me do:

Snatch pulls (doubles) - 47.5kg
                    Clean pulls (doubles) - don't remember what weight I went up to
                    Glute ham raises
                    Rubber band pulls http://californiastrength.com/videos...g-back-workout
                    DB rows @ 35# - haven't done these in forever and they hurt!
                    Abs
                    Jump rope

Comment

• Double workout today. Went in at 9 lifted pretty light. Than trained again at 2 going heavy. Was able to hit 45 on the snatch even though it seemed to take forever. Cleaned and jerked 55, cleaned 60 but it took everything I had so I ended it there. I'm happy with my workout though. I think I did okay for the most part.

Comment

• Snatches were from the high hang yesterday. Worked up to 47.5 (missed 3x) dropped weight down and started from the floor. Up to 40. Lifts were going to hell so moved on to CJ.

Cleans felt heavy. Did cleans with a double jerk up to 40. Than singles up to 52.5.

Squats
                        3x5 @65 ; haven't squatted in a while
                        3x5 @35 push press
                        2x10 dumbbell rows @ 20#
                        double unders

Comment

• I thought of you today while I was training arms.. I waited until there was absolutely nobody around before I went into the squat rack to do my standing curls...
                          sigpicDarren Conroy
                          dconroy6@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ice Cold 8180 View Post
                            I thought of you today while I was training arms.. I waited until there was absolutely nobody around before I went into the squat rack to do my standing curls...
                            Lmao!!!

Comment

• Good training today. Jon (North) coached me and it helped. It's always nice to be cued differently especially if you're not getting it the first (few thousand) times.

Snatches - worked up to 44kg from the ground. Really just working on finishing that 2nd pull. I tend to try and sneak under the bar right after I hit it.

Clean and Jerks - worked up to 60kg. Kept missing 60 which drives me nuts because I'm so close. I'm under it but I can't seem to lock it out and it bounces back down on me. That and I'm not getting behind my head. Tomorrow I'll work on behind the neck jerks off the blocks.

Did a few reps with 45 - clean & double jerks

squats 3x9 @ 65

Double unders & singles 3x100 (1st set all double unders, the next two mixed)

Comment

• Popped a rib again. Probably going to be too sore to lift tomorrow...we will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X