Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to CL products

hey guys,

newbie to CL products, and wanted some advice...

i was thinking of going with a stack of GM or GB, PI, OT, and possibly BG. This would be for a bulking phase. I've read a bunch of posts, and it seems like that people are liking the new formula of GB more than GM?

I'm purposely not using WB or WF since i need a couple weeks off from going through 2 jars of NOXplode. (Had been using NOXplode and Cellmass, but wanted to try out the comparable CL products to see which work better for me.)

I liked the BSN stack, but it was getting pretty pricey, so I'm hoping that CL works for me too. Which of the 'greens' is closest to a Cellmass type product? I've seen some good gains with that.

Also, was PI developed to somewhat take the place of, and phase out, PW?

I guess a simpler question would have been: If i'm using NOXplode and Cellmass and getting good results, what CL products should i use to see if i can get the same (or better) gains?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sounds like the stack you have picked out is a good one. PI is not replacing PW, just an alternative. I personally prefer GB but you really can't go wrong with either. If money is the issue then go with GM. Have you tried the samples?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

For PI and PW I ask myself several questions.

1) Do I want to work in the extra calories? If no, I go with PW. Sometimes getting closer to the end of my cut, I"m a bit more strict.
      2) What type of workout am I doing?

If I'm doing a hardcore weightlifting workout, I like some carbs/proteins throughout the workout. (PI)

If I'm doing a quick cardio session I tend to jump on PW.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks guys... no, i haven't tried the samples. i'm not sure that i'd really see any immediate results with just the samples. i tend to be a hard gainer, so it would prolly take me a few weeks to see any difference. i figure if i go through a full bottle, it will give me the best chance to see if i like CL better than BSN. Though from most of the word here and BB.com, it sounds like i hopefully will!

i'm thinking i'll try the PI and see how that works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowcarman View Post
          thanks guys... no, i haven't tried the samples. i'm not sure that i'd really see any immediate results with just the samples. i tend to be a hard gainer, so it would prolly take me a few weeks to see any difference. i figure if i go through a full bottle, it will give me the best chance to see if i like CL better than BSN. Though from most of the word here and BB.com, it sounds like i hopefully will!

i'm thinking i'll try the PI and see how that works for me.
          I think you'll love it

Purple INTRAIN + Blue GENE for me = INSANE

Comment

ok, i think i've decided on PI, BG, OT, and GM. I think that stack will cover most of what i need.

Comment

question about dosing... it looks like BG and GM are taken pre-workout. i thought most creatine products were taken post...

so its GM and BG pre-workout, and PI during. then just whey protein after?

Comment

ok, i think i've decided on PI, BG, OT, and GM. I think that stack will cover most of what i need.
                Awesome, if you order it through bb.com make sure to use the coupon code: CLROCKS10PerOff !!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I had the hardest time gaining weight. So last year I bought a combo stack from BB.com which was PW, GM, and WF. Idk how old you are but that stack did wonders for me. Just make sure you eat very well and stick mostly to compound movements and you should do fine!
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

question about dosing... it looks like BG and GM are taken pre-workout. i thought most creatine products were taken post...

so its GM and BG pre-workout, and PI during. then just whey protein after?
                    GM is much more than just a creatine so take it about 30 minutes pre-workout. Take the BG about an hour before and start sipping you PI on the way to the gym. And yes, protein post.
                    Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-12-2009, 05:28 PM.

Comment

i'm 27, played college sports, been lifting on and off the past couple years (lots of travel with work made it tough to be in a routine) but been more serious the past couple months...

i eat well, get about 200g protein a day (i'm 6'3 205) its just tough for me to build muscle with my body type.

i'm only staying away from the WF because i went through 2 jars of NOXplode and want to cycle off NO for a few weeks. I'll prolly add it in towards the end of this CL stack, and if it works well, re-up for another bottle of each.

And yeah, bb.com's 10% off is great. $145 OTD for the GM, PI, BG, and OT. i had jsut been taking the GNC mega men performance daily, but heard good things about the OT.

looking forward to joining the CL ranks! if i get similar or better results from this stack, its certainly cheaper than the BSN products.

Comment

i'm 27, played college sports, been lifting on and off the past couple years (lots of travel with work made it tough to be in a routine) but been more serious the past couple months...

i eat well, get about 200g protein a day (i'm 6'3 205) its just tough for me to build muscle with my body type.

i'm only staying away from the WF because i went through 2 jars of NOXplode and want to cycle off NO for a few weeks. I'll prolly add it in towards the end of this CL stack, and if it works well, re-up for another bottle of each.

And yeah, bb.com's 10% off is great. $145 OTD for the GM, PI, BG, and OT. i had jsut been taking the GNC mega men performance daily, but heard good things about the OT.

looking forward to joining the CL ranks! if i get similar or better results from this stack, its certainly cheaper than the BSN products.

I hear ya man. When you're tall you gotta put in even more work. Just eat as big as you can.. make sure to get those complex carbs. That's a great stack you picked. Keep pumpin the Iron.. and eat as big as you can. You'll pack on the pounds. I chowed down tons of steaks, chicken ( i may have chowed down a whole hen house in a week), natty Pbutter & oats. And don't forget your vegis. And even more important good nights sleep. You'll really enjoy that stack IMO.
                        Last edited by conda; 08-12-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X