2 Questions for CL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions for CL.

1: You guys said before that for the guys that used 30 UPC things, that they would have the right to be added in a list where we get insider info before others? What happened to that?

2: Did you have any thoughts about update Blackhole and Blue Up, a lot of us feel like these 2 products are not on the same level as your other products.

3: Weren't you guys supposed to switch labels or something, or it was just some random people posting pics. I'm pretty sure PU posted one before that was cooler than the current one.

4: Does Blue Up (Stim free) raise blood flow? Can it be dangerous on someone that have hypertension? I know an old man that train but is blood flow is really fast, and he saw about the Blue Up (Stim Free), I rather tell him if it's dangerous or not before he gets it.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I've posted 2 questions in title but I've had 4 to ask, LOL. No idea, i'm probably just tired.

hypertension is when your blood flow is slow (not fast) due to elevated pressure

its like a hose, as pressure elevates, the abvility to rapidly flow through the veins decreases and more force must be used to pump blood by the heart, hence why chronic hypertension is correlated with increased risks of heart complications

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
      1: You guys said before that for the guys that used 30 UPC things, that they would have the right to be added in a list where we get insider info before others? What happened to that?
      TRYING TO GET A DECENT SIZE GROUP TOGETHER BEFORE WE START THE PROGRAM UP. HOLD TIGHT, SHOULD BE COMING SOON.
      2: Did you have any thoughts about update Blackhole and Blue Up, a lot of us feel like these 2 products are not on the same level as your other products.
      BOTH PRODUCTS ARE GREAT IN THEIR OWN RIGHT AND NO CURRENT PLANS TO CHANGE THE FORMULAS, BUT WE NEVER SAY NEVER
      3: Weren't you guys supposed to switch labels or something, or it was just some random people posting pics. I'm pretty sure PU posted one before that was cooler than the current one.
      NOPE, JUST RANDOM PEOPLE POSTING STUFF UP
      4: Does Blue Up (Stim free) raise blood flow? Can it be dangerous on someone that have hypertension? I know an old man that train but is blood flow is really fast, and he saw about the Blue Up (Stim Free), I rather tell him if it's dangerous or not before he gets it.
      IF HE HAS A MEDICAL ISSUE HE SHOULD DISCUSS THAT WITH HIS DOCTOR FIRST
      Thanks in advance.

Edit: I've posted 2 questions in title but I've had 4 to ask, LOL. No idea, i'm probably just tired.
      answers above in caps
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        hypertension is when your blood flow is slow (not fast) due to elevated pressure

its like a hose, as pressure elevates, the abvility to rapidly flow through the veins decreases and more force must be used to pump blood by the heart, hence why chronic hypertension is correlated with increased risks of heart complications
        Alright, I meant High Blood Pressure.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
          answers above in caps
          Haha I want in on insider info .

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
            Haha I want in on insider info .
            30 labels will do it
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              30 labels will do it
              I've got 7 .

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                I've got 7 .
                You're getting warmer.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  You're getting warmer.
                  I live in Texas, it's 100 degrees at 10 oclock in the morning .

Comment

dry heat though right??

Comment

Working...
                    X