Gg q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gg q

Im got a great deal on Nutrex Niox on Wheycheap.com a few days ago. I saw perty good reviews on it so I thought I would give it a try. Ive always been interested in Glycergrow and was wonderin if anyone thought it would be ok to stack GG with niox. Both products seem to have ingredients that the other doesnt but i didnt know if that would be overdoing it. Thanks!
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
    Im got a great deal on Nutrex Niox on Wheycheap.com a few days ago. I saw perty good reviews on it so I thought I would give it a try. Ive always been interested in Glycergrow and was wonderin if anyone thought it would be ok to stack GG with niox. Both products seem to have ingredients that the other doesnt but i didnt know if that would be overdoing it. Thanks!
    Should be fine

Comment

Thanks alot. I plan on buyin it tomorrow and usin it in about a week. Def will keep a log and see how it works
      CFD

Comment

Thanks alot. I plan on buyin it tomorrow and usin it in about a week. Def will keep a log and see how it works
        awesome, will follow
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I love GG. Have made huge gains with it. For while just used it with Protein and a multi. And still got stick gains. Oh and Mucho water.

Comment

Awesome. Now soem guy from the BB.com forums saw that i was about to take it with a strength/mass routine and said that it was pretty stupid for me to take it on a strength routine. I thought it would be a good idea since it delivers nutrients to your muscles. What yalls take on this?
            CFD

Comment

Awesome. Now soem guy from the BB.com forums saw that i was about to take it with a strength/mass routine and said that it was pretty stupid for me to take it on a strength routine. I thought it would be a good idea since it delivers nutrients to your muscles. What yalls take on this?
              GG is great for Str , Mass & pumps. But you will also want to eat pretty well, and drink plenty of water. And Workout hard. Plus GG has tons of servings. Love that.

Comment

Awesome! For GG, how much water would you recommend?
                CFD

Comment

Also, I just cycled off a creatine product(champion performade). I was wanting to add a good supp to my stack but I may not need it. Here is the stack I will be using for my next strength/mass routine Im starting:

GG
                  Nutrex by Niox
                  And probably Z-force by Dymatize

Do yall think that is enough or does anyone have a product you think I should add into that? Thanks!
                  CFD

Comment

Awesome! For GG, how much water would you recommend?
                    Drink atleast a gallon 1/2. Not all at once lol. During the day.
                    Also, I just cycled off a creatine product(champion performade). I was wanting to add a good supp to my stack but I may not need it. Here is the stack I will be using for my next strength/mass routine Im starting:

GG
                    Nutrex by Niox
                    And probably Z-force by Dymatize

Do yall think that is enough or does anyone have a product you think I should add into that? Thanks!
                    That's prob fine. Take a good Multi Vit also. Have u ever tried Green Mag?

A great Stack if you ever feel like trying it.

GG
                    GM
                    OT

The GM & GG will last you months alone. And very good stack. Somethin to think about.

Comment

Ya and I loved GM! But since I just got off creatine Ill prolly just stick to what I have. And of course I always have a protein and multi vit supps in my arsenal. Thanks for the advice!
                      CFD

Comment

Ya and I loved GM! But since I just got off creatine Ill prolly just stick to what I have. And of course I always have a protein and multi vit supps in my arsenal. Thanks for the advice!

And anytime man.

Comment

Working...
                        X