Purple Intrain Questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
    1) Alternative doesn't mean better or worse... that by far is the most important thing to understand. They both deserve a shot I literally recommend that you try both. A FREE sample of Purple WRAATH is a great start.

2) You actually have already (like SO many others) overlooked some of the potent additions. It's slightly frustrating for us, because it's not secret or hidden info by any means, it's spelled out in the writeup:

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15830

Give it about 2 weeks to fully kick in (especially as far as endurance) and in the meantime, give the writeup another look
    (1)I dont need a free sample of pw, I've been through a tub of that amazing supplement already. I know how it works for me and I was just comparing what I've felt between the two. Intrain is not bad for me so far, I just feel pw gave me that extra endurance.

(2)I've read the FAQs numerous times and I said I'm not 100% knowledgable about all this but I know a good portion. I dont see this potent adittions, I've read the label numerous times. I was just asking if 4g of protein and 5g of carbs were large enough quantities to significantly do anything, as it also ways intrain can replace pre-wo whey. I thought you guys could answer those first questions I posted...

Either way I guess now it doesnt make that much of a difference I have a tub of intrain here and I'll use it until its out whether I fall in love with it or dislike it, and then afterwords make my own desicion whether to rebuy or buy pw again since I found that to be a great product and keep buying CL products because most of them are cheap and effective.

Comment

What we're accomplishing by using INTRAIN intraworkout is different than what we're accomplishing with whey and carbs during the rest of the day. To clarify it further, you may have better results with two scoops (vs one scoop).... but four scoops might not be better than two. Understanding this point of diminishing returns will be a big help, and results will vary.
      Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-11-2009, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
        Score! I'm a try it before I buy it kinda guy, when the opportunity is there of course!
        sample thread is up
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)