Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummed about InTrain delivery

Just venting...

I live on the west coast and won't get my order of InTrain until late next week. I'm frustrated because I ordered during the presale.

I was hoping it would ship from their Idaho warehouse, but my tracking info says its coming form PA.

Oh well...

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
    Just venting...

I live on the west coast and won't get my order of InTrain until late next week. I'm frustrated because I ordered during the presale.

I was hoping it would ship from their Idaho warehouse, but my tracking info says its coming form PA.

Oh well...
    This is the only time it sucks to live in Cali. It takes a week to get. Hopefully, I'll have mine today.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Wow
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

got mine this morning, I typically get things in 1 day from the PA warehouse, which is prolly under 15miles from my parents house back home
        Last edited by jiritt0; 07-31-2009, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Just venting...

Oh well...
          that is really odd. you should call them and find out why, all of their warehouses have it in stock, we shipped them a ton.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I pre-ordered as well and mine should get here tomorrow, and I'm on the east coast.
            We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
              I pre-ordered as well and mine should get here tomorrow, and I'm on the east coast.
              so your review on bb.com, nice job, thanks
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

cali as well here, saw my order shipped out of PA as well, when it normally ships from Utah..still supposed to be here by Tuesday so no biggie imo =)

Comment

Still haven't mine as well. Let us know when you get it, HR

Comment

ordered mine on i think wednesday or thursday? and got it saturday. i live in monterey california
                    CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
                      Still haven't mine as well. Let us know when you get it, HR
                      Supposed to get it on Thurs, according to the tracking info. Just frustrated, I wanted to start InTrain today.

Yeah, I'll let you know.

Originally posted by polobeast View Post
                      ordered mine on i think wednesday or thursday? and got it saturday. i live in monterey california
                      WTF! I live in the Bay Area. Did you order during the presale? I did and I was expecting it at least by Today. F'it, I'll stop cryin about it!

Comment

Supposed to get it on Thurs, according to the tracking info. Just frustrated, I wanted to start InTrain today.

Yeah, I'll let you know.

WTF! I live in the Bay Area. Did you order during the presale? I did and I was expecting it at least by Today. F'it, I'll stop cryin about it!
                        Take a deep breath.............neener, neener, neener.....I got mine!!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                          Take a deep breath.............neener, neener, neener.....I got mine!!
                          That's just not right!

Comment

That's just not right!

Since you live so close you can have a scoop of mine.........but just ONE scoop!!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post

Since you live so close you can have a scoop of mine.........but just ONE scoop!!
                              That's very tempting! But, I know I'll get strung out, and then you'll have me whoring myself out to get another fix.

Thanks, anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X