Stack questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack questions

So I'm starting my new stack this week.. first controlled labs stack I have tried and I'm looking forward to it. I have Purple Wraath, Black Hole, Green Bulge, White Flood,and Glycergrow. The main question is when to take the Purple Wraath and Glycergrow. Should I Mix them together and take them throughout my workout? Or should I take them separately. Any Suggestions. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Sherrill; 07-26-2009, 08:13 PM.

Are you taking White Flood or REDuction?

You can use the PW to wash down the GG if you'd like. I personally shot it pre-workout and drink my PW during workouts. Play around with it and see what works best for you.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Yeah sorry about that... white flood not red flood

Comment

Originally posted by Sherrill View Post
        Thank god !

Comment

Alright.. I poured 3 scoops of Glycergrow on my tongue and chased it with 2 scoops of white flood mixed with water 30 min before the workout and took 5 green bulge pills. I drank the Purple Wraath throughout. I have to say, I really thought superpump250 and size on was one of the best, but this stack blew it out of the water and topped it easily. I'm very impressed. Great pumps energy and focus. Good stuff CL thanks.

Comment

Awesome! Keep us posted on your progress.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Alright.. I poured 3 scoops of Glycergrow on my tongue and chased it with 2 scoops of white flood mixed with water 30 min before the workout and took 5 green bulge pills. I drank the Purple Wraath throughout. I have to say, I really thought superpump250 and size on was one of the best, but this stack blew it out of the water and topped it easily. I'm very impressed. Great pumps energy and focus. Good stuff CL thanks.

Nice. I felt the exact same when i switched to CL. It only gets better, i know it did for me.

Comment

The satanic brother of White Flood that provides pumps so strong it's hellacious?

Comment

Welcome to the revolution !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X