My stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stack?

I have never really put together a stack so I need help on what I should add or take off... Here is what I'm thinking.

Animal Pak(multi)
    Animal Omega(EFA)
    Reduction AM(wake-up)
    White Flood(pre)
    Green Mag(pre)
    Purple Wraath(pre/intra)
    ON Whey Protein(post)
    Redcution PM(before bed)

I will be on a diet aswell. I'm trying to cut some fat off. Is this good for cutting?

Any tips/suggestions are appreciated thanks. +rep to anyone who responds... I have 0 rep power probably, I'm new lol

Looks like you have all the basics covered. Make sure your diet and training are in check and you are good to go. Personally speaking, I would swap the ON Whey with either CL Golden Gains or ON Natural Oats and Whey.

Comment

Originally posted by christopher a View Post
      Looks like you have all the basics covered. Make sure your diet and training are in check and you are good to go. Personally speaking, I would swap the ON Whey with either CL Golden Gains or ON Natural Oats and Whey.
      I haven't done any research on CL: Golden Gains, do you mind telling me what it does or is? If not I can do my homework :b Why is ON Natural Oats and Whey better then 100% whey? Just cruious.

And my diet will be strong. I plan to cut my weight down. So this is good for cutting some weight?

+rep, Thanks for the response.

Comment

I'll just tell you now, 99% of your fat burning will come from your diet and training. Whatever protein you decide to get really won't make a difference in the long run in the fat burning area. Having said that, if you look at the profile of these 2, I think you will find their ingredients are healthier than most. Both are made with Oat Flour and GGs has too much good stuff to go into. Oats and Whey has all natural ingredients and no artificial flavoring. It's a very light taste and it works well if you want to add fruit such as blueberries and strawberries. These are my personal fav's. GG's will cost you more, but does have a great taste and more goodies. Either way you can't go wrong.

Comment

looks good, but have you taken a look at orange triad as your multi and joint product?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
            looks good, but have you taken a look at orange triad as your multi and joint product?
            I have not. . I got a really good deal on the Animal Pak and someone recommended the Aminal Omega for my EFA.

But orange triad works just like both of those? except it is on product? which would save me money... I'm guessing..? Please do tell me more :]

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCracka625 View Post
              I have not. . I got a really good deal on the Animal Pak and someone recommended the Aminal Omega for my EFA.

But orange triad works just like both of those? except it is on product? which would save me money... I'm guessing..? Please do tell me more :]
              OT kills 4 birds with 1 stone. Can't beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                OT kills 4 birds with 1 stone. Can't beat it.
                killing birds is what CL does best

Comment

Working...
                X