X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about White Blood

Hey guys,

Today i received my bottle of WB,

I been reading the forums a bit and came across a couple of posts that people under the age of 21 should not take WB cause it changes your hormone system or something, is this correct?

I'm 19 years old (20 in 11 days!) Is it safe for me to take this supplement? Can i expect any kind of side effects from it? If so how long will it take me to recover, any PCT recommended?

And does it contain any kind of stims? (i couldnt find any on the Ingredient list) Cause i'm kind of sensitive to stims like cafeine etc.

Greetings.
    Last edited by Royalus; 07-21-2009, 03:42 AM. Reason: made a mistake :)

you should experience no real side effects, unless you consider increase in libido function a side effect (I don't), no pct necessary either. Now with you being 19, and it saying 21, it more or less is saying that for liability reasons, however the majority of supplement products are designed for people who's body is not still naturally growing (as yours is). Not to say that you cant benefit from it.

Comment

also no stims in the product either. I even have high blood pressure and it as not had a negative effect on it yet.

Comment

Well my experience with NO products is that it lowers my libido, my previouse product was superpump250 from gaspari and i know there was a prohormone in it (correct me if im wrong) which lowered my libido a bit. So i was wondering if this would do the same.. Your saying it will increase my libido?

I read a thread about this product on the forums and the user claimed he got and increse in acne and prostate enlargment, could this be harmfull for me at this age or when i get older?

Greetings.

Comment

its fine for anyone 18+
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

It wont raise blood pressure or whatsoever? (asking just in case) Took 3 tabs yesterday, pump was pretty decent but i could feel my heart beating all night (i just ended my superpump 250 cycle so maybe its cos of the cafeine loss my body aint used to not getting any which could raise my heartbeat, dunno) took 5 tabs today had a meal 30 mins later hope this wont affect anything.. gonna go do shoulders/traps in a min.

Greets.

Comment

Originally posted by Royalus View Post
              It wont raise blood pressure or whatsoever? (asking just in case) Took 3 tabs yesterday, pump was pretty decent but i could feel my heart beating all night (i just ended my superpump 250 cycle so maybe its cos of the cafeine loss my body aint used to not getting any which could raise my heartbeat, dunno) took 5 tabs today had a meal 30 mins later hope this wont affect anything.. gonna go do shoulders/traps in a min.

Greets.
              are you talking about white flood tablets or white blood capsules????

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Sorry, white blood capsules!

Comment

You really only need 3. I'm 230 and still only take 3, and I love the effects. Taken at night it helps me sleep better, and if I take it before workouts then I have focus and pumps that last way after my last set.

Comment

Hmm well to be honest i took 5 caps and didnt really notice a real pump, could be the meal i took 40 mins after taking these, dunno. Your recommendation is 3? pre workout or pre bed? But the question remains, will there be a chance WB COULD increase blood pressure or whatsoever?
                    Last edited by Royalus; 07-22-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

There's always the possibility because it's an NO enhancer. But taken 30-45 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach gives me the best results. Taken before bed, it can enhance HGH levels and help promote lean tissue growth...plus it helps me get to sleep easier, so that's how I take mine on off days.

Comment

everyone's blood pressure raises during workouts, but I take bg, ot, and wb, along with cee and I check my blood pressure regularly and it stays within range, of course I take my blood pressure medicine in the morning but thats it.

Comment

Oke cool guys, i'll take 4 caps in a min, doing biceps/triceps today, ate 2 hours ago hope its digested :P We'll see. How do you check your bloodpressure? And how can you know (by feeling) if your blood pressure is too high, and can it decrease by itself?

Greetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Royalus View Post
                            Sorry, white blood capsules!
                            its stimulant free, shouldnt make your blood pressure go up or give you energy.

Out Now:
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Ok cool, man this product is the bombbbb.. I took 4 caps, training went pretty good, the pump was great, almost got the feeling i even got some more strength from this supp. I would almost think i was on the juice :P

Great product guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X