Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered my first stack, lemme know what ya think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered my first stack, lemme know what ya think...

I quit smoking in August of 2008. Since then I have gotten more motivated to get back to living a healthy life. Back in college I worked out alot, but work and family life since then had put that on the back burner. So now things are changing. I'm doing cardio 5-6x's per week and weight training 4-5 days per week. My goals are to shed a few pounds and bulk up. The stack I ordered was REDuction AM/PM, GB, WF, OT, with some ZMA at bedtime. Lemme know what ya'll think.

looks great, just be sure to separate the am REDuction dose and white flood by at least 4-5 hours
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I work out in the evening, so the AM REDuction will be taken in the morning and the WF around 6:00pm.

Comment

Nice stack. I'd add BG if you can afford the extra cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
          Nice stack. I'd add BG if you can afford the extra cash.

It's not a matter of affording (although my wife is annoyed with how much I work out/spend), it a matter of hiding it from my wife and dodging the "You take more pills than my grandmother did" snide remarks. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerGT2.5 View Post
            It's not a matter of affording (although my wife is annoyed with how much I work out/spend), it a matter of hiding it from my wife and dodging the "You take more pills than my grandmother did" snide remarks. lol
            lol Well BG would be easy to hide. Plus just say don't you want hubby to be and look healthy!?

Comment

20x more important than any stack you order is your actual training & nutrition.

also, let that woman know the better in health you are, the better in bed you will be... start doing a ton of glute ham/back bridges or pops and you will see what I mean.
              haha
              Last edited by jiritt0; 07-14-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                20x more important than any stack you order is your actual training & nutrition.

also, let that woman know the better in health you are, the better in bed you will be... start doing a ton of glute ham/back bridges or pops and you will see what I mean.
                haha
                I love doing bench press while in bed. And push ups.

Comment

If I add BG I would be taking WF/GB/BG all 45min pre-workout? Is that correct? Would you drop the ZMA then due to the BG or would ZMA be like a poor mans Blue UP?

Comment

If I add BG I would be taking WF/GB/BG all 45min pre-workout? Is that correct? Would you drop the ZMA then due to the BG or would ZMA be like a poor mans Blue UP?
                    Are you taking WF tabs or powder?

If all are tabs, I would take them all 45 mins prior to WO, to allow time for digestion.

If you are on WF powder then,

BG/GB 45 mins prior
                    WF 15-20 mins prior

It's all about you personal timing.

Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
                    Last edited by HotRod; 07-16-2009, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks! I'll be using the powder.

Comment

Atleast gallon 1/2 of water per day. If not more.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                          Atleast gallon 1/2 of water per day. If not more.

I can pick up a foley catheter at the hospital, thanks.

Should I wait any length of time after I ear dinner to take the GB/BG/WF?
                          Last edited by BoxerGT2.5; 07-16-2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I can pick up a foley catheter at the hospital, thanks.

Should I wait any length of time after I ear dinner to take the GB/BG/WF?
                            Off days, GB & BG can be taken anytime off days. WO days, these two 30 to 45 min pre WO. WF about 90 min after a meal on wo days. Skip WF rest days.

Comment

Gotcha! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X