Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    that was a year ago.. I look like ass right now.
    I DOUBT that!
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
      I DOUBT that!

well... stronger than I was when I looked like that, but holding so much water I could drown a desert.

bigger too, but holding so much fat I make the michellin man look skinny.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

well... stronger than I was when I looked like that, but holding so much water I could drown a desert.

bigger too, but holding so much fat I make the michellin man look skinny.
        OH my goodness, you cannot be serious! Dont get me started on water & fat!
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• hehehe.. thanks hun.. i feel better now... i'm leaning down as we speak.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

hehehe.. thanks hun.. i feel better now... i'm leaning down as we speak.
            Ha ha

You're welcome!
            What typos?

Comment

• So last night, I had a dream... I only post about my dream in this section because I blame this section partially for the dream... and taking white blood before bed..

Onto the dream:

I was chatting with John Lee on AOL when he told me that I had to come down to Texas and hang out. So I drove down there, which in dreamtime took like 3 seconds, and found his MANSION fairly easily. He introduced me to his new GF, who looked oddly familiar. So I asked what her name was.. she laughed.

We ended up playing some monopoly for a while when finally she said, 'John, my booty is starting to sweat.. '

I gasped.. and then woke up!

Yes yes all, in my dream Booty and Mr. Aries were a couple, who loved them some monopoly!
              Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                ok i'm not booty but one day I hope to look like her!!!
                she is damn gorgeous!!!

pic from 2 months ago... yeah I know its high time I started to gain some muscle.. just wait guys, I am trying!

It looks like brought us a present early this year
                Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                  So last night, I had a dream... I only post about my dream in this section because I blame this section partially for the dream... and taking white blood before bed..

Onto the dream:

I was chatting with John Lee on AOL when he told me that I had to come down to Texas and hang out. So I drove down there, which in dreamtime took like 3 seconds, and found his MANSION fairly easily. He introduced me to his new GF, who looked oddly familiar. So I asked what her name was.. she laughed.

We ended up playing some monopoly for a while when finally she said, 'John, my booty is starting to sweat.. '

I gasped.. and then woke up!

Yes yes all, in my dream Booty and Mr. Aries were a couple, who loved them some monopoly!
                  ROFL!!! Hehe that's great!
                  What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth

I have to play Monopoly... Can't let anyone else have Booty... hehehe..
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I have to play Monopoly... Can't let anyone else have Booty... hehehe..
                      Maybe will bring you a Monopoly game for Christmas!

Awww *blush*
                      What typos?

Comment

• im still not comfortable enough to post shirtless...i dont even walk around the house w/o a shirt...but here's a few pics of me throughout my page:
                        www.myspace.com/ninobrn99

Mar 2, 2006= 196lbs
                        May 21 2006=179lbs
                        now im starting my CL stack

John, your my new inspiration! I wanted to just build lean mass, but now im considering going bigger
                        The stack:
                        PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                        5'9
                        197.5 LBS
                        BF% 29

Comment

• oh yeah and booty, im gonna have to join the leghumppin crowd..your body is on point!
                          The stack:
                          PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                          5'9
                          197.5 LBS
                          BF% 29

Comment

• I figured that I should join in the picture fun This collage is from pics from early May. I think I have added a little mass and lost a little fat since then . . . at least that is what I will tell myself

Sorry for the repeats in the collage I do not know how to tell the stupid program not to do that and I did not feel like posting all separate pics

I've got a ways to go but I'm happy w/ my progress thus far
                            Attached Files
                            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                              I figured that I should join in the picture fun This collage is from pics from early May. I think I have added a little mass and lost a little fat since then . . . at least that is what I will tell myself

Sorry for the repeats in the collage I do not know how to tell the stupid program not to do that and I did not feel like posting all separate pics

I've got a ways to go but I'm happy w/ my progress thus far
                              As you should be!

Very Nice!!!
                              What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by ninobrn99
                                oh yeah and booty, im gonna have to join the leghumppin crowd..your body is on point!

lol

Thank You!
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X